Custom T Shirts
We can all go to a retailer and buy a pre-made run of the mill t-shirt that has been mass produced by the thousands.
What’s the challenge in that ?
Why not create one for yourself or for someone special in your life?
Choose your design
How about one for dog lovers, cat lovers, co workers, car lovers, team logos …. if you think it we can print it!
Your design can be as complicated or as simple as you like. These make great unique gifts for children and adults. An easy solution when grandma and grandpa don’t know what to buy.
Have them personalised with names, phrases or photos.
Get the right fit
1) Lay a t-shirt on a flat surface.
2) Measure the chest area, just under the armpit from side to side find the shirt’s width
3) Then measure the length from top of the shoulder to the bottom of the shirt to find the length
4) After taking your measurements, match them to the closest sizes in the chart.
How to gift wrap a shirt
The easiest way of course is to buy a gift box. Since you have just spent all that energy into designing the shirt don’t let your creativity stop now!
Be as creative as the gift when it comes to wrapping.
- Roll up tight and put in a paper towel tube
- Use a brown grocery bag and decorate with stencils or sticker
- Use leftover craft materials , fabric, glitter, material
- Put in clean, size appropriate coffee tins, jars or other type cans
- Wrap in tissue paper then wrap in newspaper
- Simple tissue paper tied with colorful ribbons
- Use wallpaper from an old project
Just use your imagination…..have a look around the house and let your creative juices flow!